Mission, Vision, & Core Values
The following is our Mission and Vision here at Cornerstone, our Core Values and a little bit about our philosophy of ministry:
Our Vision at Cornerstone
We see the Body of Christ and particularly Cornerstone Community Church becoming a Caring Committed Community; Transforming Lives & Society through the Relevancy of Jesus.
Building God’s Community One Person at a Time!
With our Vision always before us as our goal we will carry out our mission being guided by our core values.
Our Core Values
- Discipleship: We are committed to personal growth with Christ through relevant education and teaching.
- Youth: We are committed to providing a safe environment for youth and children, encouraging them to express their voice and take an active role in the Church body.
- Unity: We are committed to promoting and maintaining oneness in the Church community through an environment of acceptance and love.
- Mission: We are committed to reaching all people with the Gospel of Jesus regardless of race, color, creed, sex or age.
- Worship: We are committed to a lifestyle of worship that glorifies God and reflects the truth of His Word.
- Ministry: We are committed to living out our faith with love. We will serve each other with integrity and transparency.
As a church and an active part of the Body of Christ we will seek to build the community (kingdom) of God by valuing people and loving them into a relationship with Jesus Christ. We seek to grow with Christ and facilitate that growth in others so that faith can be lived out with passion and practicality. At Cornerstone we are committed to a faith with hands and feet, more than an hour on Sunday, we are committed to a faith that is practical and affects change in lives and society.